Colour Consulting Services
Robyn Hammond has extensive knowledge of colour theory and has over a decade’s experience in colour application via colour consulting for residential and commercial spaces. She can offer you expert advice with all your colour decisions. Are you looking for:-
Colour Consultant recommendations on:
- New interior or exterior colour schemes;
- All aspects of colour and material selections;
- Colours to adhere to BASIX or DA requirements;
- How to enhance a space, inside and out;
- Maximising a house or apartment to sell;
- Hospitality or retail colours and materials.
Robyn offers suggestions and advice on:
- Materials for kitchens and bathrooms;
- Cafe furniture and lighting;
- Expert tradespeople to carry out the work.
If you are:
- Home renovators;
- Builders and Developers;
- Clients looking to sell for a profit;
- Strata Companies and Body Corporates,
- Anyone looking for any colour help, no project is too small (or big!)
Robyn is available for on site colour consultations in the Inner West, (Balmain, Birchgrove, Annandale, Five Dock, Concord, Rozelle, Leichhardt, Lilyfield, Haberfield, Drummoyne, Hunters Hill and Eastern suburbs, CBD and lower North Shore. Also available nationally via online consultation and by negotiation. Robyn has helped clients as far afield as Japan, Perth, and The Southern Highlands. With Sydney being as large as it is and travel times on the rise, consultations are available within 15km of the CBD.
Robyn suggests Wattyl, Dulux, Porters, Haymes, Resene, Taubmans, Murobond, Colorbond but is not limited to only these paint suppliers.
What are the costs involved in colour consulting?
Fees for a single residential dwelling start from $350.00.